Thursday, February 4, 2016

NO MORE JOB!

 Hi! My name is Robert H. Atchison Jr. and as of February 2nd 2016 I no longer have a job a American Commercial Barge Lines after 20 years of service. I left on my own for various reasons but the company was a good place to work and the money was nice at over 100k per year for the past seven years or so and it gave me plenty of time off to do other things none of which really panned out, so here I sit at home looking all over the Internet for ways to make money so I can pay out bills, support my wife, kids, and mother-in-law plus our four dogs ugh.

 It's not going to be an easy thing because I have to find some low cost medical and dental insurance just in case people get sick or a tooth ache while I look for another job where I can work for another 20 years and draw retirement form two different companies which was and still is the plan, unless I can find some other sources of income that will make me change my mind because while I do enjoy the freedom I have right now without having to go in to work on a set date and time.

 There is just something about being able to work on what I want when I want like blogging, taking pictures with my DSR camera, researching stuff, making plans for visiting people, and even a few estate sales with hopes of reselling the items for a profit if we buy anything. By the time my last couple of pay checks and income tax refund comes in and if I have to cash in my 401k I should have enough money to live on for a year or two but I really need some success online and off.

 So on this blog I will be reviewing some products that I use which just so happen to have affiliate programs so I can get paid if anyone buys through one of my links which is not required you can search for any of these products online and pay someone else. So without wasting any more time lets get stared with the next post shall we.

 Also if you have any good income suggestions please leave them in the comments below and please nothing that is going to cost me hundreds of dollars as I have a very limited income right now hence the free blog here on Blogger and not my own website which will not be renewed soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment