Monday, February 8, 2016

Going Picking This Weekend In Mobile Alabama

 This weekend my wife and I are going to be hitting some flea markets, thrift stores, good wills, and other shops and yard sales around Mobile, Jackson, and Thomasville Alabama. The idea is to find a few good items to sell online on eBay and other sites, I am hoping to have a few listing up on eBay by this Monday and everything listed by Friday.

 I have not tried to sell anything online in years so if anyone stumbles across this post please buy my auctions I'll add links to this post as I post them on eBay. Well we went but it was a slime haul, all we got were some old comics, some china, an old Evan Williams Bottle, a music box that needs a minor repair and should be worth a few bucks, and a book.

 I think the trip cost me more than I can make but we had fun. Well I say that but I have not priced any of the comics I got around 56 good comics of 59 for twenty dollars which even if I only get one dollar each I make some profit.

 Anyway I made a little money over the weekend with some eBay auction that sold almost as fast as I could list them. So sense everything seems to be selling quickly I'm not going to post links to my auctions here but if you would like to check out any auctions that I may have up please do so by clicking here.


No comments:

Post a Comment